Sunday, May 15, 2016

something to get off my chest

i guess this could be an entry of confessions but that'd take way too long

but this is something i think of every time walking into class

and nelson you mentioned it a few class periods ago, my brothers name

storm

i just want to thank you for the only thing that got my brother through high school and through all the years of all that he was going through, it was your class that kept him here

every time logging onto my blog or walking into class i all of sudden get writers block

I've finally figured out why

and its because all i can think about is how you and your class are the reason my older brother decided to stay and thats a lot to think about how much it all impacted his life

 i just wanted to say thank you nelson for caring about him when no one else did because you saved his life


1 comment: