Sunday, May 15, 2016

nostalgia

i remember the pretending to be hurt so the doctor at primary children's would give me my favorite sparkly silver bandaid

i remember my bothers head always shaved

i remember always hating my oldest brother

i remember looking up to my sister like she was my mother

i remember telling my mom about my first kiss like it was last week

i remember having parties at my house like everyday was someones birthday

i remember when the whole neighborhood would always hang out at my house

i remember my siblings friends always sneaking out to come night swimming at our house

i remember when the tooth fairy was real

i remember putting my dog in a box with the lid on and my babysitter freaking out for hours where the dog was till i remembered me and clara sorensen put it in a box and i still haven't forgiven myself for it to this day, he survived, died of old age

i remember when my lab got out and we lost him saddest day of my life

i remember riley hannemanns tea party in 3rd grade

i remember always being the little girl who played flag football with the boys in 5th grade

i remember the first time ever falling in love and still convinced that it could never happen again

No comments:

Post a Comment